Monday, January 7, 2008

Mike Huckabee lies about having a theology degree

Mike Huckabee lies about having a theology degree
Published on Dec 16, 2007 @ 4:11 pm

Mike Huckabee last month in a post-debate interview:
I’m as strong on terror as anybody. In fact I think I’m stronger than most people because I truly understand the nature of the war that we are in with Islamofascism. These are people that want to kill us. It’s a theocratic war. And I don’t know if anybody fully understands that. I’m the only guy on that stage with a theology degree. I think I understand it really well.”

Mike Huckabee after being outed as a liar by the conservative blog Powerline:
I have a bachelor of arts in religion and a minor in communications in my undergraduate work. And then I have 46 hours on a master’s degree at Southwestern Theology Seminary. So, my degree as a theological degree is at the college level and then 46 hours toward a masters — three years of study of New Testament Greek, and then the rest of it, all in Seminary was theological studies, but my degree was actually in religion.

No comments: